|Location||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Surface||asphalt on the roadway and the concrete on the sidewalk.|
|Trivia||Only three turfare has ever taken this zone ( 2014-01-12 ) .|
|Zone Lombard Zone at Turfgame.com|
The zone is located in the steepest part of the classic Lombard Street , the world's most curvy road. One need not go out on the road but it is possible to stand on the sidewalk and take zone.
- On foot : Start turf , search for " Lombard Zone " , walking off into the zone ;-).
- By Bike : probably the easiest to ride to Fisherman's wharf and then Leavenworth street until you reach Lombard street 6 blocks south. The zone is then up to the right.
- By public transport : Take a cable car to the station above the crookedest part of Lombard street , stop called " Hyde Street & Lombard Street ."
- By Car: Enter the Hyde street in GPS and a run to the junction with Lombard street , turn down the crooked part. If you are lucky it goes slow and you can take zone from the car, otherwise you may park and walkturf .
Stay a while and see all the tourists trying to take good pictures of this crooked street .
- Street on Wikipedia - here 's description of the whole street, not just the part where the zone is located
- Lombard Zone ( warded )