Coat of arms of Linköping
|Number of zones||522|
The municipality is centrally located in the province of Östergötland and neighboring municipalities are, in the southwest Boxholm, in the west Mjölby and Motala, in the north Finspång, in the east Norrköping, Söderköping and Åtvidaberg and in the south Kinda, all in Östergötland County.
The urban area Linköping is the largest with about 115,700 inhabitants and constitutes the municipality's central town. Other urban areas in the municipality are Askeby, Bankekind, Berg, Bestorp, Brokind, Ekängen, Gistad, Kränge, Linghem, Ljungsbro, Malmslätt, Nykil, Rappestad, Sjögestad, Skeda Udde, Slaka, Sturefors, Tallboda, Ulrika, Vikingstad och Västerlösa.
There are 522 turf zones in the municipality of Linköping, twelve of which are counted as winner zones, two water zones, three train station zones, five monument zones, 22 holy zones, 20 bridge zones, three castle zones and two ruin zones.
Year in parentheses indicates year of creation.
- BergaGrass (2012) - Round 19 by Thunell
- Coinbridge (2011) - Round 17 by Thunell
- MazarinCastle (2012) - Round 29 by Mazarin
- MazarinCross (2013) - Round 36 by Mazarin
- MazarinRunway (2013) - Round 34 by Mazarin
- MazarinSquare (2013) - Round 32 by Mazarin
- Mipzon (2013) - Round 39 by mipson
- MYOwnZone (2014) - Round 46 by Snusmumriken
- MYPointOfView (2013) - Round 30 by Snusmumriken
- Retorning (2020) - Round 123 by recycling - The 500th turf zone in the municipality.
- Rezoning (2014) - Round 52 by recycling
- StinaSbusZon (2017) - Round 80 by stinabus
- Asheville (2021)
- BankekindKa (2020)
- Domparken (2010)
- KacklandeGäss (2016)
- Kyrkrapp (2016)
- KärnaKyrka (2013)
- LanderydKyrka (2015)
- Larzone (2010)
- Military (2010)
- NykilsKyrka (2020)
- SaintHansZone (2012)
- SjögestadDom (2014)
- SmallChurch (2011)
- Tannekyrkan (2010)
- VidingChurch (2013)
- VikingstadKa (2017)
- Västerlösa (2016)
- WretaKloster (2013)
- ÅSysterYster (2017)
- ÄlskadeÄngel (2017)
- ÖHargKyrka (2017)
- ÖSkrukeby (2017)
- BlackToe (2016)
- Båtbron (2014)
- CoolerBridge (2014) - Formerly called Coolerbridge
- Drottbridge (2010)
- GoldenGate (2011)
- Gumpekullabro (2010)
- HackeBridge (2012)
- HaningeBridge (2013)
- NöddOTvungen (2021)
- Pumpbron (2010)
- Riksettan (2013)
- Rodbridge (2010)
- ScienceZone (2011)
- SjöbackaBro (2017)
- Slatteforsen (2016)
- Stångåspången (2015)
- Tartubron (2017)
- Tinnerbron (2016)
- VidGumpekulla (2016)
- WheelsBridge (2013)
- Brigadbacken (2017) - Formerly called BrigadBacken
- Brohuset (2010)
- ByBo (2014) - The 250th turf zone in the municipality.
- Campushallen (2013) - Formerly called JoMagZone and was located elsewhere.
- Dragonzone (2010) - Formerly called DragonZone
- EbbePark (2010) - Formerly called Villevalla and was located elsewhere.
- FountainSpot (2010) - Formerly called Fountainspot and before that GardenSpot.
- Hanorpszon (2015) - Formerly called Hanorpzon
- Harvestad (2016) - Formerly called Hjulsbro
- HerbZone (2010) - Formerly called Herbzone
- Johannelunds (2016) - Formerly called Johanneslunds
- Kårallen (2010) - Formerly called Karallen
- LingHimna (2012)
- LinkView (2013) - The 200th turf zone in the municipality.
- Manhattan (2015) - Formerly called Mannhattan
- MonkZone (2010) - Formerly called Monkzone
- Mårdor (2017) - The 400th turf zone in the municipality.
- nOuntOänge (2018) - Formerly called nOuntOängen
- PatchSlope (2010) - Formerly called Patchslope
- SimuZone (2011)
- TheRingSix (2010) - Formerly called TherRingSix and before that Theringsix.
- VallaCircle (2010) - Formerly called Vallacircle
- WaffleZone (2014) - Formerly called WaffelZone