The municipality of Malmö in the region of Skåne
Coat of arms of Malmö
|Number of zones||593|
Malmö is a municipality in the region of Skåne in Sweden. The municipality has approximately 350,600 inhabitants and is located in the province of Scania (in Swedish Skåne).
The municipality is located in the southwestern parts of the province of Scania with Øresund in the west. Adjacent municipalities are, in the north Burlöv and Staffanstorp, in the east Svedala and in the south Vellinge, all in the former Malmöhus county, in the north Kävlinge and Lomma via sea border. On the other side of Øresund are the municipalities Dragør, Tårnby and Copenhagen (København) in the region of Hovedstaden on the island Zealand in Denmark which the municipality is connected to by the Öresund Bridge.
The urban area Malmö is the municipality's central town. Other urban areas in the municipality are Bunkeflostrand, Oxie, Skumparp, Tygelsjö och Vintrie.
There are 593 turf zones in the municipality of Malmö, 24 of which are counted as winner zones, one water zone, five train station zones, six monument zones, 18 holy zones, 18 bridge zones and one ruin zone.
The most taken zone is MalmöStation which is located at Malmö Central Station, in the northen part of central Malmö.
Year in parentheses indicates year of creation.
- FamilyTribute (2014) - Round 53 by tremorbalk
- Jontezon (2021) - Round 126 by Jonte67
- KaninZone (2012) - Round 24 by kaninmage
- Király001 (2017) - Round 82 by Király
- Király002 (2017) - Round 87 by Király
- Király003 (2018) - Round 90 by Király
- Király004 (2018) - Round 92 by Király
- Király005 (2018) - Round 95 by Király
- Király006 (2018) - Round 98 by Király
- Király007 (2019) - Round 101 by Király
- Király008 (2019) - Round 110 by Király
- Király010 (2020) - Round 113 by Király
- Király011 (2020) - Round 114 by Király
- Király012 (2020) - Round 116 by Király
- KIRÁLY013 (2020) - Round 117 by Király
- Király014 (2021) - Round 118 by Király
- Király015 (2021) - Round 125 by Király
- Király016 (2021) - Round 128 by Király
- Király017 (2021) - Round 130 by Király
- Kraljica (2020) - Round 105 by KRALJICA
- LandetUtanför (2014) - Round 15 by Vaktarn for the region of Uppsala
- RBW (2013) - Round 22 by Brod
- TXL (2019) - Round 104 by TXL
- X-zon (2015) - Round 55 by TXL
Train station zones
- HyllieStation (2013) - Formerly called HyllieSquare and lacked attribute.
- MalmöStation (2010) - Formerly called Malmstation
- RosengårdC (2022)
- Svågertorp (2017)
- TriangelnSyd (2017) - Formerly called SydTriangeln and lacked attribute.
- FallenSailors (2014)
- Glyttängen (2010) - Formerly called Klockspelet, was elsewhere and lacked attribute.
- KarlX (2010) - The first turf zone in the municipality.
- Ribersborg (2014)
- SveaÅtSvea (2017)
- Wallenbergzon (2013)
- Agneslund (2010)
- Caroli (2014)
- FosieKyrka (2013)
- HolyBunkeflo (2020)
- HolyKlagstorp (2017)
- HolyMahmood (2020)
- HusieKyrka (2017)
- LimhamnsKyrka (2017)
- Lindeborg (2013)
- LockarpsKyrka (2016)
- MemorieZone (2011)
- MiddleYard (2013)
- StPauliChurch (2013)
- StPauliCircle (2014)
- StPetri (2017)
- Torgzone (2010)
- Triangeln (2013)
- TygelChurch (2014)
- AxelsBroar (2013)
- BlåaBron (2021)
- BroVidMast (2016)
- Bäckbridge (2017)
- CarPeek (2014)
- Citadellsbron (2017)
- Fubbick (2020)
- GardenBro (2014)
- ICanFly (2017)
- MuseumBridge (2012)
- OxieDamm (2014)
- Paulibron (2014)
- Risebergabron (2017)
- SailZone (2012)
- Segezon (2020)
- SouthBridge (2010)
- TullBridge (2010) - Formerly called Tullbridge
- Varvbridge (2011)
- BeijersPark (2010) - Formerly called SimrisZone
- BellevueZone (2010) - Formerly called Bellevuezone
- BlommandeZon (2017) - The 400th turf zone in the municipality.
- BreezeZone (2016) - Formerly called breezezone
- CastleRiver (2010) - Formerly called Castleriver
- CastleTrees (2010) - Formerly called Castletrees
- Dalhemsport (2016) - The 300th turf zone in the municipality.
- FjärilIMagen (2021) - Formerly called FjärillIMagen
- GolfPath (2014) - The 250th turf zone in the municipality.
- GroveOfTrees (2014) - Formerly called GroveOfTree
- Hohögen (2017) - Formerly called HoHögen
- MölleTorg (2011) - Formerly called MolleTorg
- ParkCross (2010) - Formerly called Parkcross
- ParkEdgeZone (2010) - Formerly called Parkedgezone
- Rekkan (2016) - Formerly called Sofiedal
- RymsBättreHär (2021) - Formerly called Tippen
- Rågåkern (2014) - Formerly called RågÅkern
- RönnblomZone (2010) - Formerly called RönnBlomZone
- SeaLeafZone (2012) - The 100th turf zone in the municipality.
- Slingshot (2016) - Formerly called SlingShot
- Slutsparkat (2010) - Formerly called Fotbollszon
- StoneMountain (2014) - Formerly called Stonemountain
- TreesZone (2010) - Formerly called Treeszone
- TrellCastle (2010) - Formerly called Trellcastle
- Ulricedal (2019) - The 500th turf zone in the municipality.
- Vattenhyllian (2012) - Formerly called MalmöArena
- VilkaGeijer (2017) - Formerly called VilkaGeijjer
- YstadRoad (2010) - Formerly called Ystadroad
Orderly III 
The zone KarlX on Stortorget.
The zone Adolfzone on Gustav Adolfs torg.
The zone TheQueen on Drottningtorget.
Caroli Church seen from the zone Caroli.
Raoul Wallenbergs park with the zone Wallenbergzon.
The zone Roundelzone.
The zone Malmbastion at Bastionen Uppsala.
St. Peter's Church seen from the zone StPetri.