Region:North East England
|North East England|
|Number of zones||648|
North East England is one of twelve regions in the United Kingdom. It includes the counties of Tyne and Wear, County Durham, Northumberland and a small part of North Yorkshire and has about three million inhabitants.
The largest city is Newcastle upon Tyne. The north east is home to three conurbations: Tyneside, Wearside, and Teesside, as well as three cities: Sunderland and City of Durham. Large towns in the region include Darlington, Gateshead, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, South Shields, Stockton-on-Tees and Washington.
|Newcastle upon Tyne||205|
|Redcar and Cleveland||12|
|Tyne and Wear||228|
There are 648 turf zones in the region, two of which is counted as World Heritage Sites, two Water zones, three Train station zones, one National park zone, four Monument zones, 28 Holy zones, 24 Bridge zones, three Castle zones and 14 Ruin zones.
- North East England (Wikipedia)
- Map with all zones in North East England marked
- Error reporting of North East England zones
- Toplist for the current round for region North East England.
- Map showing the current points per hour (PPH) for all zones in this region.
- List over the 100 newest zones in the region.