Region:Yorkshire & The Humber
|Yorkshire & The Humber|
|Number of zones||1303|
Yorkshire & The Humber is one of twelve regions in the United Kingdom. It comprises most of Yorkshire (the administrative areas of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, North Yorkshire and the City of York), as well as North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire and has about five million inhabitants.
|East Riding of Yorkshire||13|
|Kingston upon Hull||135|
|North East Lincolnshire||25|
There are 1303 turf zones in the region, two of which is counted as World Heritage Sites, seven Water zones, 27 Train station zones, one National park zone, nine Monument zones, 122 Holy zones, 51 Bridge zones, two Castle zones and 19 Ruin zones.
- Yorkshire & The Humber (Wikipedia)
- Map with all zones in Yorkshire & The Humber marked
- Error reporting of Yorkshire & The Humber zones
- Toplist for the current round for region Yorkshire & The Humber.
- Map showing the current points per hour (PPH) for all zones in this region.
- List over the 100 newest zones in the region.