Cooper Park boating pond
|Location||Moray, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|CooperPark at Turfgame.com|
The zone is located beside the boating pond in Cooper Park, Elgin.
The grounds of Grant Lodge, Cooper Park were gifted to the town of Elgin by Colonel George A Cooper for use as a public park. Alterations to the layout of the park were made by architect Marshall Mackenzie in 1902 and the opening ceremony took place in August 1903. Plans are currently underway to revamp the park.