Picture taken by JonasfromHell
|Location||Kemi, Lappi, Finland|
|KeminChurch at Turfgame.com|
KeminChurch is a turfzone in the municipality of Kemi in the region of Lappi (Lapland) in Finland and is counted as a holy zone.
The zone is placed by Kemi church in central Kemi by the road "Kirkkopuistokatu".
Kemi Church is the main church of Kemi parish. The church building was designed by the architect Josef Stenbäck and built of plastered bricks between 1900 and 1902. The church was consecrated by Bishop Juho Koskimies in the diocese of Oulu on March 8, 1903. In its style, the church is a neo-Gothic inspired long church with two aisles. The church is 32 meters long, 21 meters wide and 19 meters high. The height of the bell tower is 44 meters. There are 1,200 seats in the church.
- KemiTori (to the north)
- KemiRauta (to the northeast)
- ValtakatuZone (to the east)
- PuistonSilta (to the southeast)
- BothnianBeach (to the south)
- TwoPiers (to the southwest)
- Sisäsatama (to the west)