Installation and setup guide
Minimum requirements (Turf version 2.0.5): Android version 4.0 or higher or iOS version 8.0 or higher. Operating systems besides Android and iOS are currently not supported.
Internet connection: Required to play the game. Connection to 3G/4G network recommended for gameplay.
Installation guide (Android and iOS)
- Download the game from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS). Wait for the game to download and install properly before proceeding.
- If you experience issues with installing the game, please visit the FAQ or submit a ticket on the Issue page.
- Installation is now completed, you can now proceed to configure the game.
- Enable access to GPS in your phone settings. GPS is required for the game to function properly.
- Start the game after the installation is completed, and proceed to choose your user name.
- Follow the short tutorial to get started with the basics of Turf.
- The installation and configuration of Turf is now completed.
iOS users only: Make sure that "Enable Turf in background" is activated in the game settings before proceeding. A guide for the in-game menu follows further down in this article.