Welcome to the official TurfWiki!
TurfWiki is a project aiming to include everything about the location-based video game Turf. You are free to contribute to and expand the information on the site, but as a protective measure we need you to ask for an account before you can start editing. You can ask for an account here. When approved, a good place to start as a TurfWiki editor is to briefly look up the editing guide to view current praxis and tips to create great articles. You can see what others have been up to recently via recent changes. Thank you for your contribution!
TurfWiki News ~ Nov 2018
The main goal so far has been to prime the wiki to allow for smooth changes and improvements. Changes and features introduced as of November 2018:
Changes directed towards editors and content creators:
|Note: As of 31 October 2018, TurfWiki is going through a major overhaul to (hopefully!) improve the general tidiness and readability of the articles. The task at hand is estimated to carry over into 2019. With hopes for a great experience still and a good continuation of 2018!|
- Installation and quickstart
- How to install Turf and a quickstart guide.
- Rules and information
- How the game works and miscellaneous information.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Questions often asked in forum, chats and other social media.
- Third party development
- About third party development. Description of APIs, existing products, etc.
- Zone guide
- The zone guide, e.g. which zone is worth that extra detour.
- With information on different regions and zones.