|Location||Västerås, Västmanland, Sweden|
|Trivia||Stone's winner zone globally and in Sweden round 27.|
|StonesZone at Turfgame.com|
The zone is located along the bicycle route Mälardalsleden.
Next to the bridge is a statue, Tvätterskan (Vardag) (English: The washerwoman (Everyday)), by the artist Yngve Andersson (1903-1988). Made of bronze in 1968.
- OldPhoneZone (to the north)
- Skvallerbytta (to the northeast)
- DomChurch (to the east)
- LängsMedÅn (to the southeast)
- TydTexten (to the southwest)
- VemKasta (to the west)
- VillaWelcome (to the west-northwest)
- BlackTrack (to the northwest)
Svartån from StonesZone.
- Art in Västerås (in Swedish)