View north from "Puckbron" over the E4.
|Location||Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden|
|Surface||Pedestrian and cycle path|
|Puckbron at Turfgame.com|
This bridge zone is located on a pedestrian/bicycle bridge, over the E4/E20 highway, between the districts Fruängen and Västertorp, in the Hägersten-Älvsjö borough in Söderort, the southern suburban part of Stockholm.
The zone name means 'Puck Bridge' and is derived from a nearby street name which refers to a hockey puck. The street names in Västertorp are wintersports themed.
- VästerBandy (in the northeast)
- Karosseriet (in the southeast)
- ElinCorner (in the south)
- AnnaEllenElsa (in the southwest)
- GrönaKurvan (in West)
- WestCroftT (in northwest)