An open event is an event where everyone can participate and does not require prior registration. Unlike a closed event, where registration is mandatory. Pre-registration, however, facilitates planning and more for the organizer of an open event.
- Takeover time is 30 seconds.
- Block time is 3 minutes.
- Assist is disabled.
- All regular zones within the event area are deactivated.
- Special event zones are created on the game plan and give points as below.
- The event zones are neutral when the event starts, but do not give a neutral bonus because all bonuses are deactivated.
- All points are included in a special toplist.
- No points taken on event zones, are included in a turfer's regular points.
- All turfers can take event zones within the event area.
- Everyone who takes at least one of the event zones is included in the event and receives a medal.
Everyone who takes at least one zone within the event area receives the participant medal Eventor .
Information on how to organize a 24-hour event can be found here.
Rules for organizers
Rules for organizers can be found here.