Third Party Content
This page will contain all information regarding third-party development related to Turf.
Those who want to develop their own applications or tools based on data from the game should take a look at the Turf API.
Third party products
- TurfAOI - A map to show which part of the city you control. The page translates the zones to graphic areas that you control.
- Turfbridge - Expands the bridge-medal concept with things like bridge-uniques and assists.
- Turf Friends - iPhone app to keep track of friends and their points.
- Turf Map Tool - Save zones as KML-files. You can open the KML-files with a map application and Turf using Pro mode to reduce data usage.
- Turf Municipalities - A page that shows zones for regions and municipalities. For registered users, captured zones are displayed in their own color.
- Turfportalen - Website that allows players to create their own top lists.
- Turf Session Tool - A webpage that presents information and statistics for warded sessions
- Turf Tuner - All the turf chats on the web, only read.
- Turf User Statistics - A mobile app that shows statistics for a specified user.
- Unique turfers - Tool to find unique turfers.
- Warded - See extended personal and general statistics from the game rounds in Turf.
Historical Third Party Content
- TurfDivisions - Turf divided into divisions. Optional of course.
- Turfleague - Turf divided into divisions. Optional of course.
- TurfWidget - Androidwidget, displays information about points, PPH, etc.
- Turf Notify - Android app; sends you a message when you or some of your friends take or lose a zone.
- Turf plates - Personal statistics in the form of a small image for instance to add to ones signature in the forum.
- iTurfNotify - iPhone app for checking your friends score, unfortunately no notifications.
- Lagturf - Website, provides features for team play to the game.
- Lagturfwidget - Widget to see how your team is placed in Lagturf (currently Skåne-Stockholm, more features will be added).