Region:South East England
|South East England|
|Number of zones||1156|
South East England is one of twelve regions in the United Kingdom. It consists of the counties of Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, Kent, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey and West Sussex and has about nine million inhabitants.
|Brighton & Hove||96|
|Isle of Wight||17|
|Windsor and Maidenhead||2|
There are 892 turf zones in the region, two of which is counted as World Heritage Sites, one Winner zone, seven Water zones, 38 Train station zones, 14 Monument zones, 62 Holy zones, 68 Bridge zones, eight Castle zones and nine Ruin zones.
- South East England (Wikipedia)
- Map with all zones in South East England marked
- Error reporting of South East England zones
- Toplist for the current round for region South East England.
- Map showing the current points per hour (PPH) for all zones in this region.
- List over the 100 newest zones in the region.